Our client is in need of a Senior Accountant for a project based role. Anyone with experience working on projects as an Accounting SME is ideal as well as general ledger expertise.
The best candidate will have experience with systems related work such as implementations and upgrades. To be successful, the candidate will partner with the project team and the system team to conduct testing, which will ensure the systems are updated from the accounting perspective.
Daily responsibilities of Senior Accountant:
- Working as accounting liaison for general ledger, reconciliation, and Journal entries as it relates to project accounting
- Will be involved in projects as a SME test, document issues and document resolutions to inconsistencies
- Pulling reports for reconciliations
- Reviewing SOPs and making recommendations
- Will train on a specific region portfolio (up to 20 projects) and learn how to support the reconciliations
Required skills of Senior Accountant:
- Accounting degree required
- Excel, to include V lookups
- Experience with reconciliations, verifying bank statements, and entering the journal entries associated
- 3+ years of experience in a staff or senior accountant role
- Previous experience supporting complex projects as an analyst or accountant
- Oracle is HIGHLY preferred
- MS Excel, Intermediate is REQUIRED
This is an immediate need for hire. Please apply for consideration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72344 when responding to this ad.