SENIOR ACCOUNTANT: The Senior Accountant will be a key member of our growing Accounting team. You will be working on a wide variety of responsibilities and will work closely with the Controller. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for a variety of corporate accounting functions and tasks including; general ledger accounting, preparation of journal entries account reconciliations, and financial statement preparation for multiple entities.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast pace environment where changes and suggestions to current processes and procedures are welcomed.
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts on a monthly basis
- Propose and create monthly accruals and other relevant journal entries
- Complete month end close for assigned legal entities and workpapers as needed
- Work with external auditors as needed
- Coordinate the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and year-end close procedures to compile the necessary financial reporting packages required internally and externally to our owners for a wide variety of entities
- Assist in developing and implementing policies and procedures with an emphasis on internal controls
- Recommend and implement ideas for increased efficiencies in month end and other processes
- Special projects as required