Our laid back and fun client in South Charlotte is seeking a Senior Accountant with FX currency experience to help out on a 6 to 12 month project! This person start out working remote and be on a rotating shift into the office and will be able to wear jeans!
Contract: 6 to 12 month contract (with the possibility of extension and the ability to apply for open roles internally!)
Pay rate: $32 - 38 per hour
Benefits: CRG offers 2 awesome health insurance plans through United Healthcare, as well as 401K, disability, and a $30K life insurance plan!Location: Will start out remote then work on rotating shifts in the South Charlotte (South Park) office
Hours: 8am-5pm, but flexible
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations in support of month-end closing activities, ensuring proper documentation is obtained
- Consolidating foreign subs and FX currency translations/transactions
- Assist with analysis of month-end results, including comparisons to forecasts and budgets and researching and documenting variances
- Respond to inquiries from various departments regarding financial statements and general ledgers
- Create ad hoc reporting and conduct analyses as requested
- Compile and maintain a library of daily, monthly and annual reports for various business purposes.
- Assist with a new new system implementation
- Assist with interim and annual audits
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in a Staff or Senior Accounting role, including moth-end experience: preparing general ledger journal entries, account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, preparing and /or analyzing financial reports, etc.
- Must have FX (foreign exchange) currency translations/transactions experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Manufacturing industry and knowledge of cost accounting preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel functions (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.