Our company is hiring a Senior Accountant to support our client in the Alpharetta, GA area. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a growing international company. This Senior Accountant position is a contract to hire role and will provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data and preparing reports. This Senior Accountant will be heavily involved in company initiatives and special projects.
Responsibilities for Senior Accountant:
- Support Month End Close, journal entries, intercompany accounting, accruals and billing activities
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions, analyze and recommend financial actions
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
Requirements for Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- CPA desired
- 5+ years of experience in accounting in corporate accounting
- Solid computer skills, ERP experience required, Oracle R-12 preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, V-lookups and filtering required)
For immediate consideration please apply now!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 69651 when responding to this ad.