HIRING: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
Our client, a smaller/mid-sized company experiencing strong growth, is looking to add an ambitious Senior Accountant to their fast paced environment. This opportunity is ideal for a team player that is enthusiastic, well organized, detail oriented and possesses a strong drive to meet deadlines.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and analyses for assigned general ledger accounts.
- Monthly P&L variance analysis, research and preparation of supporting schedules.
- Prepare the monthly reconciliations and journal entries for our trucking subsidiary.
- Maintain intercompany reconciliations and transactions on a monthly basis for review.
- Contribute to document processes improvement and suggest/implement enhanced controls.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, required.
- Three or more years’ experience in accounting or finance, required.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- The ability to work effectively in a team and across teams when necessary.
- Ability to develop relationships throughout the company and to work collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and external agencies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently while being flexible.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage deadlines and expectations efficiently.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization clearly articulating ideas, opinions and information.
- Knowledge of basic accounting guidance, accounting functions and related internal controls, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, and inventory.
- The ability to research and reconcile complex General Ledger accounts.
- Microsoft Excel experience using functions, vlookups, and pivot tables.
COMPENSATION: $70,000 to $75,000