SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - Kennesaw
Great opportunity for a degreed Accounting professional with strong experience in general ledger/corporate accounting. This role will have diverse responsibilities that include: month end close, journal entries, lease accounting, reconciliations, budgeting, audit support, GAAP compliance, process improvements, and ad hoc analysis.
The company offers outstanding benefits, great work/life balance, work from home 1 day/week, a track record of promoting from within and a great manager! They are always looking for people to help drive efficiencies and process improvements as well.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- 3+ years' recent, relevant experience in corporate accounting
- Experience with GL Accounting, reconciliations, month end close, fixed assets, and journal entries
- Experience with large ERP systems
- Experience working in high volume, fast paced environment
- Preference given to those with experience with lease accounting and new standard (ASC 842)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel is required
- History of job stability required for consideration
Local candidates only, please.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See more of our open career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72794 when responding to this ad.