Creative Financial Staffing of New York is working with a large Real Estate Developer to add a Senior Accountant to their team. The firm owns, manages, and leases some of the largest residential and commercial properties in Manhattan. If you are looking to work in a terrific and friendly work environment, continue reading!
About the organization:
- The organization has been around for almost 100 years.
- The majority of properties are in NYC, with other locations in Florida, California, and the Midwest
- The firm is located in Midtown, Manhattan
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Maintain the General Ledger and analyze any variances
- Prepare journal entries, bank reconciliations, and monthly schedules for month end close
- Additional ad-hoc projects from the Controller and Director of Accounting
Benefits of working as a Senior Accountant with this organization:
- Longevity in an environment that is conducive to learning new skills
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, gym membership and transit reimbursement