Our company is hiring a Senior Accountant to support a well-established company in Atlanta, GA! This is a 4 month contract opportunity to help add additional bandwidth to the team. Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant with strong reconciliations experience that has worked with large amounts of data. Senior Accountant must have strong communication skills and the ability to hit the ground running in a 100% remote environment. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a large, public company and contribute in a fast paced environment.
Requirements for Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor's degree, accounting or finance preferred
- 3+ years' accounting experience
- Experience with cash, bank and credit card reconciliations
- Experience reconciling in an accounting ERP system
- Recent experience utilizing SAP
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and lookups
Responsibilities for Senior Accountant:
- Reconciliation of retail store bank accounts to the retail POS system
- Daily and monthly reconciliation of retail credit card settlements to actual settlements and deposits
- Responsible for credit card dispute and resolution
- Forecast monthly credit card charges and bank fees
- Monthly/quarterly close procedures and reporting of financial results
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and perform ad hoc requests for management
- Quarterly reporting to Corporate Accounting
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY!
For immediate consideration, please apply NOW!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74052 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.