- Assist the Accounting Manager with all special projects and initiatives set for the Accounting team.
- Assist with the month end close process, specifically, reconciling all inter-company accounts, creating elimination journal entries within the consolidation entities, re-computing foreign exchange translation, assisting in generating monthly consolidated financial statements.
- Ensure all journal entries to record payroll, taxes, and amortization expenses are recorded timely and accurately.
- Prepare account analysis and reconciliations for various income and balance sheet accounts including, bank accounts, fixed assets, prepaid expenses, intangibles and goodwill, ensuring all are completed timely and accurately.
- Record daily cash postings, including ACH, wire payments and bank transfers.
- Support finance team with the audit requests. Prepare schedules for the year-end audit and quarterly close.
- Perform ad hoc and special projects as deemed necessary during the course of the year.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience; Pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Experience with Oracle or similar system
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $80,000 to $90,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # 1210842. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.