Our client is a shared service company in downtown Chicago. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
- Maintain accounting records and general ledger for corporate
- Participate in strategic planning process and budgeting process
- Ad-hoc responsibiities- variance analysis and FP & A
- Administers general accounting, internal auditing, and record retention programs while acting as immediate contact with organization’s independent auditors on accounting matters
- Directs preparation of periodic and yearly financial statements in accordance to GAAP and SEC requirements