Are you a Staff Accountant looking for the next step in your career? If so, then this could be the right opportunity for you. A CRG client in the Greensboro, High Point, Winston Salem, NC area is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing team.
- Assist with the Corporate network month-end financial close process including the preparation and posting of journal entries, the preparation of month end accruals and the preparation of general ledger account reconciliations.
- Evaluate and interpret monthly profit and loss income statements in order to analyze profitability of business units and help ensure all monthly journal entries have been properly posted.
- Ensure assigned balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly in a complete and timely manner.
- Support the external financial audit and maintain audit readiness for all areas managed:
- Prepare, communicate and monitor client assistance checklist.
- Prepare audit schedules as required for corporate networks or complex schedules.
- Review schedules for accuracy and reasonableness before providing to the auditors.
- Communicate and escalate audit issues as appropriate.
- Research, interpret, and communicate appropriate accounting policies for complex accounting transactions.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external financial reporting packages:
- Responsible for Corporate Network monthly review and reporting results to leadership
- Prepare the BOD and monthly leadership team packages, including collaboration with the business unit finance groups and FP&A department
- Assist in preparation of the quarterly un-audited financial statements for the bank reporting packages
- Assist in drafting the annual audited financial statements
- Support all business unit Finance personnel in managing balance sheet accountability, as well as support them in the monthly closing ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) with a major in accounting, finance or related field
- 3-5 years prior accounting or audit experience preferred
- At least 2 years hands on month-end close experience or equivalent experience
- CPA strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and financial accounting concepts
If you are interested in this or any other accounting or finance jobs in the Triad area, please reach out to us at www.getcrg.com.
Category Code: JN001