Reporting to the Senior Controller, the Senior Accountant will be a key member of the finance organization. As a caring, passionate and detailed-oriented Senior Accountant you will shift gears quickly and often, helping in all aspects of the finance function. The ability to prioritize workload and a strong attention to accuracy will help make you successful in this role.
If you care deeply about getting the job done correctly, want to be a part of changing medicine, and are interested in supporting the workforce and the company - this could be the place for you.
Here's what it entails
- Input accounts payable vendor invoices and employee expense reports
- Process payments electronically as well as check disbursements
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Participate in the month end close and help to improve and streamline processes
- Prepare month-end journal entries and account reconciliations for most accounts
- Liaise with personnel throughout the Company to ensure accurate reporting and analytics.
- Document policies, procedures and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility
- Explore and make recommendations on how to better support management and functional groups.
- Assist with preparation of the Company's audits and tax returns.
- Various special ad-hoc projects as requested by Senior Controller.
Here's what you need
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Two to four years of relevant experience
- Netsuite experience preferred
- MS Excel proficiency
- Ability to adapt and function effectively in a collaborative fast-paced, changing environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness