Responsible for general ledger integrity through accurate processing of journal entries and reconciliation of general ledger accounts and banking records.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Controls the posting, balancing, and reconciliation of the general ledger. Reviews entries to the ledger to assure accuracy.
• Participate in internal and external audits
• Performs account analysis and reconciliation, and sets up new accounts.
• Reconciles daily cash flow to monthly bank statements. Reviews daily cash bank reports and analyzes as required..
• Present the financials to senior managers
• Prepares financial and statistical reports as required.