Are you a senior accountant or accounting manager who is burnt out of working in a company that is always moving at a frenetic pace? Would you like to find an opportunity where you can still learn, develop, and be challenged while working in a laid-back environment? If so, read on…
Creative Financial Staffing has been retained by a family owned retail/distribution organization to identify a Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager to join their team.
Why the Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager opportunity?
- The Company: Family owned retail/distribution company established over 50 years ago.
- Opportunity: This is a highly visible role that will not only report directly to the CFO but work closely with the owners of the company.
- Culture: This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit, laid-back family owned company. They are extremely loyal to their employees and treat every employee as a family member. They have little to no turnover throughout their existence.
- Role: The Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager will have 1-2 direct reports and will have “hands-on” responsibility for all aspects of the day-to-day financial management of the company including: the preparation of the monthly financial package; management of GL accounts, annual audit and submission of government and related tax returns; and financial planning.
Qualifications of the Senior Accountant/Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience.
- Must have owned the Month End close process or have been exposed to all areas of the close