Senior Accountant (BW28590)
Our client is a reputable investment advisory firm that is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. This is a newly created role due to company growth! This position will have significant opportunity for growth into the Controller role in the next few years. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, excellent work/life balance, and competitive benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
Reporting directly to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Accountant will interpret operating results as they affect the organization and make recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in the preparation of monthly financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Prepare and review general ledger journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Assist with year-end budgeting planning.
- Prepare 1099’s and 1096’s at calendar year end.
- Prepare bi-monthly payroll, including benefits reconciliations and all related journal entries.
- Track changes to investor information in existing pool investments.
- Assist with compiling pool investment data for regulatory filings.
- Provide administrative support to Controller and data management team.
- The Senior Accountant will perform other duties as needed.