Senior Staff Accountant for a leader in their industry!
Why take a Senior Staff Accountant opportunity with this company?
- They are a leading manufacturer of a niche product making them a highly recognizable company within their industry
- Structured development plan in place for continued advancement
- The company has experienced large growth locally and nationally
What will the Senior Staff Accountant do?
- The Senior Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and perform journal entries for adjustments as needed.
- Reconcile ledger to trustee statements and monitor bond related fees are paid accurately and timely.
- Manage the daily recording of cash flow, credit card transactions, and ACH transactions.
- The Senior Accountant will also assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities
- Be able to identify and resolve issues autonomously.