Would you like to be a part of a growing company where your efforts will be recognized? A place where you can see the impact that your work has on the company? Now is your chance…
Creative Financial Staffing has teamed up with a biopharmaceutical company to identify a Senior Accountant to join their growing team. This is a newly created position. This role will act as the right-hand to the Controller and be in charge of the day-to-day accounting and reporting while gaining exposure to finance. This is an exciting time to join the company as they will be launching both of their drugs to the commercial market this quarter.
Highlights about the Senior Accountant Opportunity:
● Publicly traded pharmaceutical company that transitioned from an R&D company to a commercial company.
● They have received FDA approval on both of their drugs and will launch them to the commercial market this quarter.
● The company is expecting to add 75 new roles by early 2019.
● The Senior Accountant is a newly created role due to growth.
● This is a great opportunity to join the company before its first commercial product launch as you will be integral in the growth and development of the accounting/finance function.
● We have worked very closely with the Controller in the past – He is a very strong mentor/manager who believes in training, developing and advancing his staff.
● Unlimited growth potential and opportunity have a direct impact on the company.
The Senior Accountant’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and audit schedules for the monthly and quarterly close
● Ensure proper financial statement classification of transactions according to GAAP.
● Assist with external audit documentation.
● Perform statistical analysis to determine trends.
● Assist in the preparation, maintenance and analysis of budgets and forecasts.
● Drive internal process improvements and continually identify opportunities for automation.
● Provide accounting support to the Corporate Finance for special projects and Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as necessary.