Location: S. Charlotte (Airport Area)
Opportunity: Ongoing Contract
Hours: 8:30- 5:30, or 9-6
Our well established client is seeking a Senior Accountant with a strong general accounting background. Who will be reviewing consolidated balance sheet accounts, identifying issues, and proposing solutions to management. The ideal candidate will have strong Excel skills, at least 3 years of accounting experience, and excellent communications skills!
- Liaison with corporate overhead departments to verify accuracy of balance sheet accounts and P&L accounts.
- Central point of contact for assigned off-ledger subsidiaries and internal departments and sectors.
- Coordinate with off-ledger subsidiaries to review monthly balance sheets and successfully upload results by the monthly deadline and extracts to the subsidiaries weekly.
- Ensure balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations are timely and accurate.
- Review monthly working capital analysis, quarterly forecast and annual budget for assigned accounts.
- Corporate accounting contact for acquisitions and divestitures.
- Assist in annual audit by providing requested reports and schedules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- 3+ years of accounting/finance experience (industry) including monthly close, account reconciliation and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs; Access experience a plus
- SAP and Essbase experience is a plus
- Experience with a large company
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong Accounting knowledge and analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of the General Ledger and Subsystems
- Category Code: JN001