The position is for a Security Response Officer with the qualifications to include Firefighter 1, EMT certifications and CT Guard Card
The positions responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Respond to fire emergencies and establish contact with scene command on client site.
- Respond to medical emergencies and provide initial emergency care to patients on client site.
- Assist local and law enforcement and fire department personnel as needed when circumstances direct or indicate their presence at the facility.
- Monitor and regulate vehicle traffic to ensure safe conduct.
- Perform periodic security tours of the client site and check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Observe and report incidents or suspicious activity to client representatives, company management, life/safety personnel or public safety authorities.
- Other duties as required
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- One or more years of related Emergency Medical Technician experience preferred.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal certification requirements for EMT - basic (EMT-1) level and licensing requirements for Security Officers.
All full time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Visual, and 401K benefits.
Ask about the Securitas Employee Benefits, "PERKS" Purchase and Discount Programs
- Wireless/Cell phone discounts on monthly plans and accessories
- Automobile Purchase Discounts
- Computer Equipment
- Travel Benefits
EOE - AAP M/F/D/V