We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for facilitating the scrum process, consolidating the information across all teams, providing agile velocity-based schedule forecasting and estimating product backlog items. This individual will also be responsible for managing sprint planning and execution. Resources to do the job require strong knowledge of agile web development, software development life cycles and project management experience.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Organizes and leads daily Stand Up meetings to ensure timely execution of deliverables
- Partners with Product Owners to achieve maximum project return on investment and meet project objectives
- Manages sprint planning and execution, including the management of project status and progress
- Participates in release planning and scheduling; provides Scrum statistics, identifies project dependencies and creates velocity forecasts
- Identifies and manages cross-team dependencies
- Ensures high output of development teams by identifying potential issues and roadblocks and works to prevent or remove them
- Creates and maintains release burn downs, velocity projections and project forecasts in order to create project visibility and ensure timely project adjustments
- Works with and supports Product Owners, Business Analyst, Architects and Software Engineers and other internal partners to plan ahead and prioritize
- Communicates sufficient detail so product backlog is being worked on by Scrum teams
- Facilitates issue resolution within the team
- Works in cross-functional project teams that include Development, Product Management, Business Process Improvement and Software Quality Assurance (SQA) to deliver on strategic initiatives
- Facilitates Scrum teams that include team members in Software Engineering, SQA testing and Product Owners