TEKsystems is working with a great company to find some outgoing project managers looking for new opportunities! This would be a great opportunity for someone a scrum master looking to work for a enterprise level company!
Responsible for leading agile teams with scrum processes and scrum meetings, reporting, trouble-shooting and problem resolution to effectively manage project related to new business, product initiatives or operational implementations.
- Solves problems throughout the life of the project and tries to resolve problems during the design and planning phases when possible.
- Oversees and coordinates any work performed by outside vendors.
- Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to project sponsors and management.
- Able to run project in Agile
-Prior Scrum experience a must and preferably in the financial services industry.
- Confident written and verbal communicator who had demonstrated the ability to share ideas and influence others, removing barriers and improving organizational effectiveness.
- Facilitates daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings. - Computer literate, experienced with Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Highly organized with the ability to plan and prioritize tasks as well as clarify goals and actions to achieve tasks.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
-Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc. a must.
-Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
This position does have the potential to go permanent.
CSM Certs or Six Sigma would be a plus!!!!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.