Scrum Master/ Project Manager IIIBCforward is searching for a Project Manager III for remote role in Indianapolis.
CSM and/or basic SAFe certifications required
Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of programs and program oriented work efforts. This position manages initiatives of larger size and high levels of complexity. She/he will establish the program framework and execute program management processes and methodologies to ensure programs are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. The position is responsible for tracking key program milestones and adjusting program plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers. She/he ensures that senior management and all stakeholders are provided with regular program status and performance updates.
1) Strong project management methodologies and tools
2) Proven project planning and design skills
3) Experience with systems development life cycle
4) Able to handle estimating, project tracking, and resource management for a large (15 person+) team
5) Experience handling change and risk management for a project
6) Comfortable with coaching, negotiating, and influencing
7) Experience with budget and financial planning and tracking
8) Problem solving and relationship management skills
9) MS Project
7+ years of related experience
- Must be proficient in management of both agile and waterfall projects.
- Interpersonal skills must be 'best of the best' ( highly effective at relationship building; dealing with difficult
people and situations).
- CSM and/or basic SAFe certifications required.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 156122 when responding to this ad.