Location:Phoenixville with some days remote
The Salesforce Business Analyst role will help define and solve business problems/improve processes through technology. They will be expected to partner and act as a liaison between the business units and IT. The Salesforce Business Analyst should also have hands-on technical working knowledge of the Salesforce platform.
- Banking background is highly desired.
- Experience using nCino banking software.
- Must be proficient with Salesforce administration. Certified Salesforce.com Administrator is preferred, but not required.
- Understand force.com platform data structure, data models, and data integration.
- Configure custom objects, fields, record types, layouts.
- Use Dataloader for bulk data manipulation.
- Create automations using process builder, flows and workflows.
- Understand Lightning configuration.
- Must have great written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop and document technical specifications.
- Create story boards, mock ups, design models and validate.
- Create and maintain requirements documentation.
- Assist with test case strategy, test case design and testing.
- Must be able to understand a business requirement and translate it into Salesforce architecture and implementation. Strong listening skills to understand the difference between stated requirements and actual requirements.
- Ability to work in a team setting and take direction from the Solution Delivery Manager.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Basic project management skills. Ability to plan and execute concurrent small projects.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Understand and support change management process.
- Trouble shoot on support issues
- Understanding of sales lifecycle best practices.
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce and the Force.com platform a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technology Field or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 3-5 Business Analyst experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud administration experience required. Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Banking experience preferred.