Sales & Service International Representative I Temporary, Miami, Florida
This is a temporary assignment estimated through 12/31/20
The Sales and Service International Representative is responsible for assisting customers with their banking needs. Whether a customer or potential client requires information or if they are seeking information related to the Online Banking, Sales and Services Representatives are there to help and provide exceptional customer service.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Complete and enhance KYC (Know Your Customer) for new and existing customers.
- Open new accounts
- Customer referral to specialized units.
- Monitor DVA (daily variation report).
- Promote self-service enrollment via (Online Banking, Mobile Banking and IVR).
- Process personal account inclusions and exclusions.
- Follow up customer complaints, special request or sensible cases assigned.
- Collect past due portfolio (Credit Cards and Loans).
- Collect overdrawn accounts.
- Process successor cases
- Account closure
- Analyze and respond RFI's (request for information) inquiries assigned by the BSA analysts
- a) Alerts
- b) OFAC Cases
- c) 90 Day Review
- d) Case Investigations
- e) Know your customer completion and updates
- f) PEP's (Political Exposed Persons)
- Ensure high quality control of the work assigned
- Provide timely feedback and assistance defined by management
- Ensure preventive measures are carried out to fully comply with current rules, regulations and internal policies related to BSA/AML
- Escalate issues requiring attention related to BSA/AML and other regulatory to BSA Officer.
- Respond to audits by internal, external and compliance auditors. Responsible for correct audit findings.
- Ensure preventive measures are carried out to fully comply with current rules, regulations and internal policies relating to risks pertaining to BSA, USA Patriot Act, OFAC and other AML related issues.
- To identify, evaluate, monitor and make any recommendation deemed necessary to their respective Risk Management Committee in order to assess, reduce, eliminate or control any current or prospective risks to earnings or capital arising from violations of, or nonconformance with, laws, rules regulations, prescribed practices, internal policies and procedures or ethical standards.
Functional Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Must be a team player, have the ability to work under pressure, have a professional image and be able to resolve problems and conflicts.
- Must possess basic business communications skills such as advanced writing, listening and have basic office and mathematics skills, and customer service skills.
- Must be well organized to manage multiple tasks and aggressive deadlines.
- Must have outstanding analytical skills.
- Must be fully bilingual. Have the ability to effectively read and write in English and Spanish..
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum one year banking experience.
- Must have experience working in a financial company and expertise in financial services.
Office 100%, air conditioned, some lifting such a files and 30% walking on premises while attending customers and assignments.
Technical, Systems and/or Other Essential Knowledge:
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in the use of applications. AS/400, MC3, DCI
- Previous experience with Microsoft: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Minimum Education and/or Certifications Requirements:
Associates degree in Financial, Business, Legal, Marketing related field.