SR. Project Control Analyst - Nonprofit Improving the Business of Government!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a consultancy dedicated to improving the business of government, drawing from deep expertise in advanced analytics, digital services, logistics, and management advisory services. Established as a private, not-for-profit organization in 1961, our client is a trusted third party to federal civilian and defense agencies, free of commercial and political bias.
- This person oversees their largest program, $5 million a month, award fee contract. Multiple subs. High visibility with the client (DoH) and internally.
- They need a hi-level, experienced person to start immediately to start training. Salary is $120,000 + yearly.
- The company has a high sense of community and values teamwork
- Employees participate in community outreach and active volunteer programs
- They are invested in giving back and served over 100 different charities last year
- The company is known for investing in their employees and promoting from within
- Some of the employee reviews, include things like:
- “During these turbulent times, it’s great to see a company lead by putting their people first. The continuous reassuring communication from senior leadership has been great. Anxiety is running high and it’s nice to know that our leadership team has made sure we are in a strong position to make it through this time. I have never been prouder to be a part of this family.”
- “Kitchen close by, nice (HUGE) offices, friendly people, nice trail leading to Pond/Lake, plenty of parking, on-site gym, open door policy. Casual (blue jeans) work environment.”