Senior Financial Analyst
Duties and Responsibilities of Senior Financial Analyst:
- The Senior Financial Analyst will provide analytical support to management to include P&L projections, ratio analysis, budgeting, and cost analysis related to business models.
- Prepare financial and management reports; collects, organizes, evaluates, and analyzes complex financial data and information in the preparation of required internal and external reporting formats.
- Analyze journal entries, accruals, allocated expenses, and closely interacts with the Accounting Team during the month-end close process.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will prepare and measure financial and operational metrics to track progress toward meeting quarterly and annual business unit performance goals.
- Develop financial reports for forecasting, trending, and narrative results analysis for management.
- As the Senior Financial Analyst will evaluate and recommend alternatives to existing procedures and financial reporting; understands the factors and conditions affecting the organization and responds appropriately when these change.