SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER
Senior Finance Manager
Tremendous opportunity with a dynamic, mid sized, global company in which you will serve as the right hand to the Sales organization and support all aspects of finance/FP&A. This fast-paced role, diverse will be highly visible to the leadership team and have the potential to be highly impactful.
The company offers competitive benefits, a great culture, excellent management team, and the potential to truly impact the business.
Core responsibilities will include: budgeting, forecasting, margin analysis, sales finance support, pricing analysis and modeling, and driving profitability. This role will supervise Analysts and requires strong management skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field from top tier school
- 5-9+ years of relevant finance experience, including experience supporting the Sales function from a finance/FP&A perspective
- Strong preference given to those with manufacturing industry experience
- Advanced Excel proficiency (vlookups, pivot tables and, preferably, VBA/macros)
- Advanced ability to work with large data sets and whittle information down to actionable intelligence
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal) with proven ability to present to executive teams
- Strategic mindset
- History of job stability and progression required for consideration
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See some of our other career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72352 when responding to this ad.