ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading retail organization in the Columbus market. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to help out on a project basis. This position reports directly to the VP of Finance and is key to the day to day / month-end accounting functions getting completed.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- The Senior Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Senior Accountant will also handle month-end, and year-end audit prep activities.
- Assist with financial reporting as needed.
- Book journal and sales entries, accruals, reconcile balance sheet accounts and help get the books closed for the month.