RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
- The Senior Staff Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Senior Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.