Distinguishing Characteristics: Primarily performs non-exempt duties in security operations and/or administration.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
Effectively processes and inputs billing, payroll and contract data into system.
Reviews client billings and ensures proper amounts; works closely with other staff to ensure accuracy; makes adjustments as necessary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a reliable means of communication
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private)
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigations.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or G.E.D. and 2 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret various internal and external documents and reports.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to present information effectively and to respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public.
- Demonstrated proficiency in various office productivity software including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database applications.
- Ability to analyze a variety of data and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Planning, organizing, and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective team member and handle project leadership responsibly.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Courteous telephone manner.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands)
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
- Maintaining composure in dealing with executives, staff, clients and the public.
- Must undergo and meet company standards for background and reference checks, controlled substance testing, and behavioral selection survey.
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Computer usage including periods of prolonged data entry.
- Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Occasional walking, reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. comfortable and well-presented in the public eye
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE - AAP M/F/D/V