- Work closely with stakeholders to understand requests for new control reports and enhancements to existing reports. Research, evaluate and recommend solutions to achieve those requirements.
- Partner with business analyst and business process owners to model, design, develop, code, test, debug, document and implement control reports into the production environment through standard processes.
- Conduct design and code reviews in compliance with standards set forth by the team and technical leads
- Participate in user acceptance testing process to ensure developed report fulfills business requirements
- Provide production support of existing control reports as needed
- Comply with all technical and process controls to ensure a stable and secure production platform
- Oracle, SQL, Cognos, MS Office, SAS, Documentation, Reporting/OLAP/DW, Business Analyst, Business Systems Analysis, Credit Card
- Teradata, JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint, Tableau
This position requires candidates that are a US Citizen or Green Card Holder. At this time no Corp to Corp relationships will be considered for this opportunity.
AIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer