2 Senior level roles
2 Manager level roles
* Current people in this role: Keely Thomas & Isaac McCrory
* Must have experience doing technical control testing
* CISA is preferred but not required
* Technical auditing background, SOX, PCI experience would be helpful
1. Focused on internal controls
a. All of the qualifications of the senior roles plus management experience
b. Willing to look at candidates who haven't been in a lead/management role yet but who are ready to take it on
c. Purpose of this team is to build out their control framework
d. Experience implementing a control framework would be preferred
2. More of a control operations manager
a. A project manager with a risk and compliance background would do well
b. Mainly looking for organization skills, ability to interface with senior leadership, and provide updates along the way
c. This resource doesn't need hands on experience within controls but needs to be able to speak their language
* High preference on people who have experience within the banking/financial/insurance industry
* Need additional resources to join the team because of increased workload, their team is going from servicing 1 segment up to 5 segments
* Ready to interview ASAP
* Joel Beard will likely join the in person interviews
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options.