Revenue Manager (BW28200)
Our client is looking for a Revenue Manager to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity to build something and make a big impact! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts team-oriented culture, great benefits and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
Partnering with senior leaders, the Revenue Manager will help model and transform the revenue cycle function. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Revenue Manager will interpret operating results as they affect the organization and make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage all business-related functions from beginning to conclusion of customer accounts including revenue cycle training, claims management, billing, collections, accounts receivable management, etc.
- Review customer contracts to identify accounting issues and to ensure compliance with the company’s revenue recognition policies.
- Monitor aged accounts and verify appropriate collections procedures are being followed.
- Experience managing third-party revenue cycle vendors.
- Responsible for management/implementation of provider reimbursement programs, policies and strategies to ensure unit cost controls meet or exceed objectives for cost containment.
- Regularly provide revenue cycle status including reports, metrics, and presentations.
- Resolve escalated reimbursement issues with payers and practices for optimal management of accounts receivable.
- Play a key role in supporting the on-going development and support of processes and systems.
- Develop, implement, and maintain company’s revenue cycle policies and procedures.
- The Revenue Manager will manage a team of professionals including mentoring, motivating and developing the team for optimal performance and engagement.
- Participate in special projects, ad hoc analysis, and other duties as needed.