The Retail Relocation In-House Loan Officer - Plano, TX originates Relocation (FHA, VA, and conventional) mortgage loans for purchase transactions. They will be responsible for inside sales of mortgage loan products to: existing relo customers; call-ins and walk-ins: and companies with relocation programs.
- Sales of mortgage loan products to relocation consultants, realtors, builders, and individuals
- Conduct sales presentations and seminars to various local trade associates and civic organizations for the purpose of promoting Colonial National Mortgage products and services
- Originate Relocation (FHA, VA and conventional loan) production in market area
- Counsel, advise and qualify home buyers for particular programs within market area
- Work with processors to expedite and assist in the processing and closing of each loan according to company and government policies
- Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in selling of Conventional, FHA, VA, and Private Investor mortgage loans for purchase transactions with a proven track record of success
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Thorough understanding of current underwriting criteria and guidelines, current loan programs, governmental regulations, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the local market
- Advanced public speaking skills with the ability to make presentations
- Ability to educate borrowers on loan products and processes
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with customers, vendors, employees and managers
- Successful NMLS registration will be required
- May be an in-person/onsite or remote role
This position offers a full range of benefits including Health, Dental, and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS ID 401285