Retail Relationship Banker-FT 40- Blaine, MN-1700018927
Building relationships that go above and beyond, you’ll become the go-to person for customers looking for banking advice. As a Retail Relationship Banker, you’ll become an expert in our products and services and build a career where you’ll learn, grow and develop your skills.
As a Retail Relationship Banker, you will:
- Assess the needs of customers and offer them banking services that meet their financial needs
- Generate leads and uncover new streams of revenue within existing relationships
- Manage risk and compliance while supporting the operations of the branch
- Build long-term relationships with clients, ensuring they use BMO Harris Bank’s products and services for all their banking needs
Elevate the customer experience
We’re looking for Retail Relationship Bankers to develop, maintain and support the appropriate sales of our products and services. By building close relationships with our customers and anticipating their needs, you will be a valuable asset to the bank. You’ll analyze customer financials, credit data and other relevant information to evaluate risk levels and present viable financial alternatives and advice to clients. This role is about defining what makes a great customer experience and looking for exciting, new ways to make it even better. At BMO Harris Bank, we value the input of our team and in return, we’ll give you everything you need to grow your career in a dynamic environment that encourages trust and responsibility.
Qualifications and experience
To make an impact on our organization, you’ll need:
- An Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience; college degree preferred
- At least one year of banking or customer service/sales experience
- In-depth understanding of retail banking products and services along with strong sales skills
- An understanding of state and federal laws and regulations related to Fair Lending
- Motivation to learn new technologies and skills in a changing environment
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
For employees who will be working in the U.S. the following applies: This position will act as an originator of consumer loans as defined by the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (the S.A.F.E. Act) and the Bank will instruct you on how to comply with the requirement to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Registry.
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com
To submit your application for this job, please go to:
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, inclusive of Minorities, Women, Veterans, and Persons with Disabilities.