The Retail Loan Officer - Lewisville, TX will be responsible for outside sales of mortgage loan products to realtors, builders, and individuals. They will conduct sales presentations and seminars to various local trade associates and civic organizations for the purpose of promoting Colonial National Mortgage products and services.
- Originate FHA, VA and conventional loan production in market area
- Counsel, advise and qualify home buyers for particular programs
- Attend sales seminars and builder/realtor meetings to generate loan volume within market area
- Work with processors to expedite and assist in the processing and closing of each loan according to company and government policies
- Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as the changing rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government-insured mortgages
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience in selling of Conventional, FHA, VA, and Private Investor mortgage loans for purchase transactions with a proven track record of success
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- A thorough understanding of current underwriting criteria and guidelines, current loan programs, governmental regulations, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the local market
- Advanced public speaking skills with the ability to make presentations
- Ability to educate borrowers on loan products and processes
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Successful NMLS registration will be required
- Must be able to effectively communicate with customers, employees and managers in writing or verbally, via advanced telephone and email skills, as well as in person
This position offers a full range of benefits including Health, Dental, and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender | NMLS ID 401285