We’re not a typical financial institution – we’re better. We’re an innovative, fun-loving, highly-engaged group of professionals that are committed to our company and the communities we do business in. We love to recognize and celebrate each other.
Over 90% of our employees say we are a great workplace that is focused on our mission, vision and the future of banking.
What will your day look like?
You will be responsible for client account management, loan growth, and new business development. The Senior Residential Loan Officer, Outside Sales establishes and manages business relationships and partnerships with Builders, Realtors and other referral sources. Responsibilities also include originating mortgage loans, performing research and analysis on new business prospecting, development and structuring account specific loan programs to strategically win new business.
Do you see yourself doing this?
- Identify and acquire new partnerships with local and national mortgage referral partners.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to streamline and enhance processes to improve program features, outcomes, and overall service experience.
- Local travel to client sites to deliver sales presentations to key clients and/or senior management as appropriate.
- Serve as a resource to loan officers, coaching and assisting with prospecting, sales presentations and marketing efforts.
- Takes accurate and complete first mortgage loan applications, collect initial documentation and forward to processing unit.
- Originates quality applications that meet Alliant’s product guidelines.