The CSI Companies is actively seeking a RN for our client located in the Palmer, MA area.
The Registered Nurse will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
- Maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
- Testing location will be both inside and outside the store.
- Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
- Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
- Although the role is assigned to one particular location, travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening needs.
- Contract extension may be possible on a case-by-case basis depending on location and community testing needs.
- Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.
- Must have a full, active and unrestricted license as a RN in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United States or District of Columbia.
- Minimum of one year related work experience to include working with an Electronic Medical Record,0 Preferably EPIC and taking vital signs and performing Point of Care Testing.