As Regional Vice President, you will design your region's operational blueprint, working closely with the rest of the executive field leadership team to innovate and deliver strategic results. Our RVPs wear many hats by partnering directly with Senior Vice Presidents on growth and marketing strategies, while continuing to teach, develop, and motivate their teams to success. You'll also showcase your leadership by offering hands-on support and setting the example for driving critical objectives that make our Company successful. Meanwhile, we'll give you the tools you need by providing you with a comprehensive and engaging training program that covers everything you'll need to excel in your career, and to help your team excel in theirs.
Empower and coach your District Directors of Operations to strategically enhance the growth and development of your market.
Collaborate on talent efforts to build your dream team! Establish clear development paths for each of your team members and maintain a strategic succession plan based on employee growth and Company success.
Regularly visit each store in your region to provide ongoing and hands-on coaching, development, and mentorship to your teams.
Serve as an expert resource to your District Directors of Operations on operational theory and analytics as it pertains to multi-unit management.
Develop and maintain annual budgets and promote an atmosphere of compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Minimum of five years' experience at a Regional Vice President level or above
- Management of at least 75 locations with at least 5 direct reports
- Performance driven mindset with employee coaching and development experience
- Successful financial management experience including full profit and loss reports and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to implement internal field controls, policies, procedures and compliance
- Ability to exercise discretion, judgment, tact and poise in handling highly confidential information
- Proven track record of successfully growing new and existing store locations
- Innovative and strategic approach to increasing brand awareness
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
The RVP is a member of our Field Operations team, which works to provide alternative lending solutions to customers who may not have access to, or choose not to use, traditional credit opportunities. Field Operations, comprised of our store team members, is the front line of our business, and strives to provide the best customer service and overall lending experience in the industry.
The TMX Finance Family of Companies ('the Company') is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, and InstaLoan, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX entities are Equal Opportunity Employers.