SNI Financial - Recruiter
The Recruiter is primarily responsible for the following:
- Proactively identify top level talent through aggressive sourcing.
- Recruiting and maintaining a substantial database of Finance & Accounting professionals.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining a quality candidate experience.
- Screening and interviewing applicants.
- Evaluating candidates' strengths compared with technical requirements.
- Completing necessary pre-employment process including reference and background checks.
- Finding active and passive candidates using proactive sourcing methods, social networking.
- Building and fostering relationships with active and passive candidates.
- Participating in local and national Finance & Accounting user groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to make many phone calls each day
- Great Organizational Skills
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail
- 0-1 years in a recruiting or sales role