Our client is a well-known name, especially here in Texas! This is a laid back, family oriented group with a lot of tenured employees who have been around for many years! They are looking to add a Receptionist to the group. Seeking someone who is professional, who enjoys customer service, and assisting internal/external employees with a SMILE!
The Receptionist will be responsible for greeting sales customers and vendors, and ensuring they are helped promptly. Answering the main switchboard quickly and with a smile in their voice, directing callers to the correct destination and ensuring messages are taken and delivered to the recipient in a timely manner. Someone who loves helping others, always have a genuine smile on their face, who is dependable, with a great attitude and professional! if this DESCRIBES YOU...KEEP READING!
Why opportunity with this company?
- Our client well known employer in Texas
- They are a recognizable name with a great reputation
- Family atmosphere with a close-knit team
- They have strong beliefs in giving back to the community
In the Receptionist position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Greet customers and visitors
- Assist other departments with work overflow
- Have strong phone skills and customer service
What The Company Needs In a Receptionist
- 1+ year or RECENT customer service experience
- Strong computer skills
- Phone answering experience
- capability to multitask