We are looking to interview Receptionist candidates for our clients in Boca to Fort Lauderdale.
Hours of operation: 8AM-5PM, M-F (Temp to hire)
Pay Rate: $11-15 per hour (Depending on the client)
- Filing and documenting financial paperwork
- Logging into Outlook and responding to emails, including sending out attachments via email
- Accurate recording of numbers and figures for customers and clients alike
- Carrying around piles of paperwork to and from the office down to the Mail Room
- Verifying paperwork and numbers regarding investment funds
- Demonstrating knowledge of Receptionist/Secretarial work in a fast pace environment, should the pace itself increase
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of Receptionist/Secretary work experience under your belt.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook. Experience with Quick books and Bookkeeping are a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or in Creole are a plus (Not required).
- Must be professional and show a reliable employment history.
- Must be punctual and on time ALWAYS.
- Must be able to easily adapt and communicate well to others.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic understanding of numbers and figures regarding finances, regardless of being in an Admin position.
- Loyalty and dedication are essential, along with trustworthiness.
Please contact me if you are interested at (954)-395-2867 or email me at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Reach out to me so we can schedule an interview at our office in Ft. Lauderdale to see if you qualify and to see if you are a great fit for the client.