REAL ESTATE ACCOUNTANT
CFS partnered up with a leading real estate envelopment and investment firm and we are seeking a real estate Accountant. This is why we like this enticing opportunity:
- Explore your entrepreneurial spirit with a rapidly growing nationally recognized real estate firm located in the heart of River North.
- Join a team of high-energy professionals and gain exposure to all the aspects of commercial, residential and retail real estate accounting.
- This position has a high visibility and potential for recognition and growth, as you will be communicating directly with the owners.
- This employer cares about your well being. Compensation package includes a competitive salary and generous benefits.
- Contact CFS to be considered for this outstanding opportunity!
- Process Cash Receipts and manage tenant collections.
- Perform the annual CAM and operating expense recovery reconciliations.
- Maintain lease files.
- Perform bank reconciliations and general ledger reconciliations.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.