RPA Engineer I, Miami FL
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Process Engineer is responsible for analyzing business processes, identifying automation opportunities, defining RPA value proposition, reengineering processes to improve automation potential, and recommending RPA approach/strategy to contribute toward the success of Amerant Banks RPA technology initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
- Uses defined methodologies (i.e. Six Sigma/Lean, process mapping & analytics) to identify, analyze, and implement sustainable process improvements
- Implement key processes in support of automated build/deploy/test
- Work closely with our RPA team to be a step ahead of the building blocks they need to get their work done
- Collaborate closely with teams in all stages of RPA development lifecycle including design, development and testing of the system
Minimum Education and/or Certifications Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree required in one of the following fields: Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Systems Engineering or equivalent
Master's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience preferred
Formal Six Sigma (Green Belt) certification is preferred
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
3+ years' experience leading and executing continuous improvement initiatives
Hands-on experience in:
• Reengineering projects
• Six sigma implementations
• Process Mapping
• Analysis and improvement
Technical and/or Other Essential Knowledge:
- 2+ years' experience in Process Improvement Methodologies.
- 2+ years' experience in Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Proficiency in UiPath Platform preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office 365 products including MS Word, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Teams, and MS PowerPoint