RELATIONSHIP BANKER for our full-service banking centers – LOCATED IN THE, FRIENDSWOOD BANKING CENTER, JOB # 17-20
Moody National Bank provides excellent employment opportunities for individuals seeking to team up with a solid leader of financial services for the communities we serve. If you have an interest in joining a stable, competitively advantaged banking team you should consider Moody National Bank.
All correspondence must refer to a specific job number
As a Relationship Banker you will be responsible for developing and maintaining prospective and existing customer relationships. Responsible for implementing the banking relationship concept through the sales of deposit accounts, loans and other banking services. Achieve sales and service goals as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opens and processes accounts, products, and/or services for customers after consulting with them on their specific needs. Assists customers whenever possible.
- Achieve personal sales goals and actively participate in branch sales and marketing activities.
- Exercise strong decision-making abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Establish customer relationships, conduct telephone prospecting, outbound calls, follow-up and face-to-face meetings.
- Solicits loan applications, obtains appropriate document, follows up and closes loans accurately the first time.
- Solicits cross-sells and opens new accounts according to guidelines.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of products and present benefits by cross-selling to existing and new customers.
- Embody customer commitments to accountability, community, innovation and accessibility.
- Set prospect meetings at initial contact or through proactive follow-up
- Maintains up to date operational and compliance knowledge and adheres to guidelines.
- Cross-train staff to open New Accounts and assist with other various duties as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.