Quality Control Auditor
This position is responsible for performing product inspection audits and insuring that quality standards are being conformed to per company and customer criteria.
* General QA department support.
* Inspect all questionable raw materials before it enters the production process.
* Determine whether questionable raw material falls within standards and specifications, * or if material requires discarding.
* Document Non-conforming materials and prepare data and photographs
* Ability to work with internal and external customers.
* Audit all WIP and Finished good products.
* Assist in the ongoing training effort to build quality into the process.
* Set the example for peers in quality and safety.
* Assist in creating visual aids to help eliminate questions regarding product packaging or foam qualities.
* Follow 5s and Safety policies.
* Assist in meeting productivity standards by completing work quickly and accurately.
* Other duties, as assigned.
Quality Control Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
* High School Diploma and/ or equivalent required and a minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training in quality control or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* JDE experience a plus
* Excellent computer skills required.
* Willingness and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to work independently and perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Ability to communicate effectively including effectively presenting information, comprehending and communicating detailed instructions, reading and writing correspondence and memos, and having knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures as required by the position.
* Ability to apply common sense practices to carry out detailed oral or written instruction.
* Ability to deal with problems involving multiple variables in continuously changing situations.
West Chicago, IL 60185
3rd shift- 9pm-5:30am
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.