The Rawlings Group is growing!!!! We are looking for exceptional QA candidates to join our Organization. If you have outstanding SQL skills and looking for a growing opportunity in the cost containment of Healthcare field The Rawlings Group is the leader in this area.
Support business units by performing all quality control testing to ensure no adverse impact on customers, financials, operations or systems. This position may include quality assurance testing for business application and support for other Business Units as required. Candidate must have experience with Agile Development Method, TFS, MS Visual Studio and automated testing abilities.
Writing a SQL query is a must!!!!
- Responsible for the co-ordination and execution of system functionality and user acceptance testing. This requires the ability to work within a process that assures test plans,
- test scripts, test cases are created and followed to ensure appropriate testing of system modifications and processes are conducted.
- Coordinate creation of testing data necessary to run test plans.
- Evaluate and interpret end user information requirements to develop test cases.
- Develop and define a range of severity levels. Gain agreement of definition from business sponsor.
- Execute detailed testing scenarios for all aspects of interface, including functionality, output, etc.
- Maintain detailed test logs.
- Schedule status meetings; provide both oral and written status reports.
- Identify and document defects, re-test fixes.
- Provide guidance to other team members/testers during testing.
- Test and validate training and documentation materials associated with deliverable.
- Coordinate testing cycles with IT Development/Operations and Business Owners.
- Work in partnership with IT Development/Operations and Business Owners to schedule production installs.
- Participate in post project review.
- The ability to work at our Facility and maintain our regular work schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm. Minimum Requirements: