CSI Financial is seeking multiple Provider Relations Coordinators for a rapidly growing Diagnostics company on the Southside of Jacksonville. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a great team and gain industry experience.
• Contract negotiating with imaging providers. Negotiating pricing and offering quotes for new business.
• Coordinates closely with the respective business development specialists and department director to provide effective, timely support including but not limited to the following:
• Detailed and accurate analytics and database management related to organizational and departmental performance, finances and success metrics
• Comprehensive event planning coordination and support for both large-scale and small-scale highly visible events involving critical high-level stakeholders including senior executive administrative and physician leadership and board members
• Customer enrollment tactics and engagement initiatives
• Inventory management
• Processes incoming invoices and expense statements including auditing for accuracy, supporting documentation, coding appropriately and obtaining approval from department director for AP processing
• Reconciles, coordinates and maintains business development calendar of events
• Identifies, recommends and implements effective improvements to processes
- Workers Comp experience or knowledge of Physical Therapy or Diagnostics a huge plus!
- Must have excellent communication skills and knowledge of contracts.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skillset desired.
- Knowledge of Docusign is a plus.
- A 'can-do' attitude and the ability to work well in a team and individual environment.