Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a Boston based Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) to identify a Property Accountant to join their growing team.
Highlights about the Property Accountant Position:
- Our client is a fast growing publicly traded REIT. In the past 3 years they have not only doubled their headcount but also their portfolio.
- The Property Accountant will be an essential member of the team as the company grows
- They also offer flexibility with regards to when the work day starts/ends.
Responsibilities for the Property Accountant:
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly property financial statements
- Monthly bank statement reconciliation and follow-up on all outstanding checks and reconciling items
- Cash management, assist with quarterly forecast and budget cash needs
- Calculate back-billings to tenants and work with the property managers to finalize and process billings
- Prepare profit and loss statement, property recovery calculations and balance sheet reconciliations