Our client in the Atlanta area is looking for a Property Accountant for a contract with permanent potential opportunity!
Job Responsibilities for the Property Accountant:
- Perform Full cycle balance sheet reconciliations
- Review, analyze, edit, and reconcile the G/L
- Review and oversee property vendor invoices
- Prepare and review financial statements
- Bank reconciliations within Yardi
Job Requirements for the Property Accountant:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relevant experience
- 3-5 years' experience with full cycle balance sheet reconciliations
- 2+ years experience with Yardi
- Residential experience
For more information please APPLY today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74792 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.